I wasnt sure what I was getting myself into when I began to read this book. I have never
seen the movie, and I didn't know what to expect. Throughout the book, I found myself
paying attention to Holly and Buster's relationship. What was it exactly? I don't think I will
ever know. He was in love with her, I'm sure. Maybe she was just really comfortable with
him for some reason. She walked around naked, bossed him around, and confided in him.
What made him different from all the other men in her life? She was so open to her
sexuality, and this was not common in her time. So, that makes her a rebel. I wonder, if
Holly Golightly lived in our day and age, would she be considered a slut? a rebel? or none of
the above? She was a wanderer of life, and I think she wanted to be. She wasn't lost, in my
eyes, she knew exactly what she wanted, and that was to be free with no restrictions and no
one and nothing tying her down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment